Outside Sales Representative
Account Executive, Sales
Outside Sales to Medi-spas / Physicians / Spas / Salons / related segments
We currently have open positions in the following markets;
- British Columbia
- Western USA
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, Holistic Brands Corporation is exclusive North American distributor for ElaSpa. ElaSpa is a professional grade skincare product line, science-based with world-leading proprietary technologies, with 98% certified organic ingredients in every bottle, for both manual and esthetic equipment application. It is imported from Europe, where it is used in over 4,000 medi-spas.
The clear visible results of treatments is what underlies the product line’s success. A key sales advantage is that no product line like this currently exists in North America.
We seek established and seasoned career-minded sales professionals to join us and participate in rapid deployment of this world-leading product in the professional skincare market sector.
As Account Executive, your role and responsibilities in sales will include:
- Prospecting, building, and cultivating your designated territory
- Growing existing accounts and establishing new accounts in specific market segments including medi-spas, medical clinics, spas, salons, etc.
- Independent in your territory, you will serve as the key liaison between Holistic Brands’ HQ and your growing account base.
- A proven track record in sales directly to spas, medi-spas, dermatologists, and plastic surgery clinics
- Significant experience in outside sales, prospecting, and sales strategy
- Ability to effectively prospect, cold call, network with professionals within the esthetic industry and present detailed proposals for opening new accounts.
- Ability to grow business and develop positive and nurture strong relationships with existing accounts
- Computer and technology literate for effective time management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and capable of fluid multi-tasking.
- Analytical mindset – capable of demonstrating both financial and client benefits to prospective accounts.
- Post-sales support – maintenance of overview and guidance of account to set up initial and follow-up Training by our specialized training staff, and to increase product sales for homecare use by account’s clients.
- Travel to regional and national trade shows and medical conferences as required.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Well established network/relationship with spas, medi-spas, dermatologist and plastic surgery clinics.
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience.
- Sales experience in the skincare, pharmaceutical, and/or medical/healthcare field is recommended.
Education: College degree.
- Competitive commission structure or compensation based on commission leading to a salary plus commission package
Holistic Brands Corporation is a new entrepreneurial company that markets and distributes advanced beauty, health, and wellness products of high integrity that are safe, environmentally conscious, and deliver proven results. The opportunity should be seen as the establishment of a long-term relationship within a fast-growing company dealing in professional market sectors destined for great growth and advancement.